Friday 13 February 2015

Fruitopia


Wallpaper: Jimmy Cricket 


You may have noticed the total obsession with fruit in decor right now, it's deliciously fantastic! Not only does it freshen up your walls and furniture, it also subliminally encourages our little ones to eat up that tasty natural snack. I find myself singing along to Justine Clarke's "watermelon" song all the time when I spot new fruity items, and then inevitably my cheery toddler will ask for some yummy fruit... Win!

I've taken out the hard yards for you and sourced my faviorite fruity pickings that are on offer right now.

TOP PICKS!



Crochet Watermelon garland: Little Fox Crochet


Fruit Sonny Angels: Babyography



Fruit Salad Print: Society 6



Grape Honeycomb: Leo & Bella



Lemon Quilt Set: Talo Interiors




Crocheted Apple Pouf: Oobi



Banana Cushion: Made By Mosey




Watermelon Storage Bags: Pip and Sox


Pineapple Lamp: The Woodsfolk


Watermelon Woodblock: The Feather Tribe



MMMMM... SO MUCH FRUITY GOODNESS MIGHT HAVE TO GO FIND A PINEAPPLE TO MUNCH ON RIGHT NOW xx

No comments:

Post a Comment